Wednesday 24 April 2013

The next step....

I have finally been referred to see a Rheumatologist.  I am not sure what the next step is though.  My appointment is on Monday 29th April.  My arthritis has different levels of pain on an hourly basis, even typing this blog makes my fingers ache with pain.  I guess that I am also concerned about what kind of an impact this arthritis is going to have on me long term. Work, driving, housework, grandmother..... I am already finding daily tasks difficult, drying my hair is a nightmare,  housework is almost impossible without a regular break every 10 minutes.    I currently have arthritis in the following places on my body :

  1. Neck
  2. Back
  3. Hands (both)
  4. fingers
  5. Left knee
so why is there pain in my arms, legs and wrist?

I hope that I can get some clarity on what this means for me..... I really feel "Old before my time".....

No comments:

Post a Comment