Tuesday 19 February 2013

Daily pain.........

So this is a blog but also an Arthritis diary so that I can start to measure my pain on a day to day basis.  I am pretty sure that what I am going through is not unique and I need to find a way to get some help as all the doctors keep saying that there is nothing they can do to help me.  Surely that is not true!!!!!  anyway this is going to be a record of a journey to managing my arthritis pain and discovering more about the illness that is  the thorn in my side!  

these are the websites that I have looked at today in a start to getting on the right track.  i did an online assessment only to be told at the end of it that i should get to A&E asap!

NHS Direct  

Arthritis Care

pain score today :   1(good) 10(bad)

back:  8
knee: 8
hands : 7



No comments:

Post a Comment